Interpretation and definitions
Words whose first letter is capitalized have meanings defined in the following conditions. The following definitions have the same meaning whether they appear in singular or plural form.
- AccountAccount: means a unique account created to enable you to access our Service or certain parts of our Service. Company (referred to as "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Château Constellation SA, accessible from chateau-constellation.ch.
- CookiesCookies: small files placed on your computer, mobile device or other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses. Country refers to : Switzerland Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, cell phone or digital tablet.
- Personal datainformation relating to an identified or identifiable person.
- Service refers to the website.
- Service ProviderData Processor: means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. This includes third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party social media service means any website or social network through which a user may connect or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage dataData collected automatically, generated by the use of the Service or by the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- WebsiteChâteau Constellation SA, accessible from chateau-constellation.ch.
- YouThe person accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on whose behalf such person accesses or uses the Service, as the case may be.
Collection and use of your personal data
Types of data collected
When using our Service, we may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- E-mail address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address, state, province, postal code, city
- Usage data
Usage data is collected automatically when the Service is used.
Usage data may include information such as the IP address (for example, the IP address) of your device, browser type, browser version, the pages of our service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on these pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you are using, the unique ID of your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you are using, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking technologies and cookies
Cookies or browser cookies.
Some features of our service may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or activity on our service. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings used for browser cookies. For more information on how you can delete Flash cookies, please read "Where can I change settings to disable or delete local shared objects?" available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects
Some sections of our service and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as transparent gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) which enable the company, for example, to count users who have visited these pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and checking system and server integrity). Cookies can be either "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you are offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. To find out more about cookies: What are cookies?
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / essential cookies Type : These cookies are essential to provide you with the services available via the website and to enable you to use some of its functionalities. They are used to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with these services.
Use of your personal data
The company may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the use of our service.
- To manage your account : manage your registration as a user of the service. The personal data you provide may give you access to various features of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract : the development, compliance and performance of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or any other contract with us via the Service.
- To contact us : contact you by e-mail, telephone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as push notifications from a mobile application regarding updates or informational communications related to contracted features, products or services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have chosen not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests : respond to and manage your requests to us.
- For company transfers : we may use your information to evaluate or effect a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of all or part of our assets, whether as part of an ongoing business or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceedings, in which personal data held by us about users of our service is one of the transferred assets.
- For other purposes : we may use your information for other purposes, such as analyzing data, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and evaluating and improving our service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers : we may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service and to contact you.
- For company transfers : we may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or in negotiation of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business by another company.
- With business partners : we may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, this information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed externally. If you interact with other users or register via a third-party social media service, your contacts on the third-party social media service may see your name, profile, photos and activity description. Similarly, other users will be able to see descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
- With your consent : we may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of your personal data
The company will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except where such data is used to enhance the security or improve the functionality of our service, or where we are legally required to retain such data for longer periods.
Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including personal data, is processed at the company's operating offices and in any
other location of the parties involved in the processing. This means that this information may be transferred to computers located outside your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your personal data
Application of the law
In certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (for example, a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Complying with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the company's rights and assets
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing related to the service
- Protect the personal safety of service users and the public
- Protecting yourself against legal liability
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is secure at 100%. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to other websites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
We advise you to consult this page regularly