The Petite Arvine would have originally been a native of the Val d’Aoste, which it left behind in the Middle Ages to come and settle on the sunny slopes of Valais. As of today, it is only to be seen in this canton where it has become an icon of vinification.Delicate to grow, it produces an elegant wine which is characterised by salty end-notes. Grown on the alluvial cone of Chamoson, this Petite Arvine stems from vines upwards of 20 years of age with a yield limited to 700 g/m2.
Slow gentle pressure, and a one-off fermentation at low temperature, with six months ageing in vats are what guarantee maximum fattiness and roundness whilst preserving its finesse and the freshness of its aromas.
Yellow tinged with green apple.
Its distinguished bouquet is characterised by flowers of cassis, grapefruit and rhubarb.
A delicate and complex structure which ends up in a salty finish typical of the cultivar.
The perfect accompaniment to a seafood platter, a veal stew or a cheese board, the Petite Arvine blends perfectly with warm foie gras. Without forgetting the aperitif with which it realises its full potential.
- 2014 Bronze: Decanter World Wine Awards 2015
- 2014 Silver: Grand Prix du Vin Suisse 2015
- 2014 Silver: Sélection des Vins du Valais 2015
- 2015 Silver: Sélection des Vins du Valais 2016
- 2015 Silver: Decanter World Wine Awards 2017
- 2016 Silver: Grand Prix du Vin Suisse 2017
- 2017 Silver: Sélection des Vins du Valais 2018
- 2017 Gold: Sélection des Vins du Valais 2018
- 2017 Gold: Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2019
- 2018 Gold: Sélection des Vins du Valais 2019